-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

I have 2015 Dodge ram 1500 3.6L engine. Every about 20-30

I have 2015 Dodge ram 1500 3.6L engine. Every about 20-30 miles on the highway p0369 sets in, traction light goes on, rpms go a little wild, and you have to restart the car to continue. We replaced the camshaft position sensor on bank one. I own a shop with all kinds of equipment, but this code is very intermittent, and i doubt any tests now will show anything since it's not acting up. If you have personal experience in what this could be please respond. Please do not respond with general Mitchell/Alldata testing information, as we are techs, not diy. Thank you!

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

There is a bulletin on this code fro checking the K900 circuit and the splice. if you haven't checked it then I would follow the bulletin that I attached..

Let me know,

Brad

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
i will check and get back to you

If your not familiar with how JustAnswer works, You ask a question, I try and give you the best answer I can and then you leave a positive rating so I get credit for helping.. I strive for excellent ratings and greatly appreciate all bonuses.. Feel free to reply back as many times as needed until your issues is resolved...

Feel free to request me in the future for all your Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep needs..

Take care,

Brad