-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

I installed a ranchhand rear bumper on a 2017 ram 2500 and

I installed a ranchhand rear bumper on a 2017 ram 2500 and the sensor(s) will not work. The button in the cab will not let me turn them on. Any suggestions. Thanks - Buddy
JA: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?
Customer: The sensors in the rear bumper. When I turn the truck on the message in the DIC is "Parksense service rear sensor."
JA: Are you fixing your Ram yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I cleaned the sensors, made sure they were installed and plugged in correctly
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

Did you transfer the sensors from the original bumper to the Ranchhand bumper? What codes are being set?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I transferred the sensors from the original bumper to the ranchhand. There are no codes being set to my knowledge.

You will need to connect a scantool to see what codes it has.. The only way I will be able to help you is if you can get me the codes...