Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Trying to locate the reverse light wires on my 2004 ram 1500…

Customer Question
Trying to locate the...

Trying to locate the reverse light wires on my 2004 ram 1500 crew cab. I spliced into the white with light green but that appears to be the brake circuit.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Dodge Ram 1500. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Im installing a back up camera

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dodge
8/10/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

Automatic transmission?

I'll assume you have a automatic transmission. If so the white/light green wire is wire that goes from transmission range switch to reverse lights. Let me know if you have questions. Thanks.