Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dodge

Trying to locate the reverse light wires on my 2004 ram 1500

Customer Question
crew cab. I spliced into...
Trying to locate the reverse light wires on my 2004 ram 1500 crew cab. I spliced into the white with light green but that appears to be the brake circuit.
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Dodge Ram 1500. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: Im installing a back up camera
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dodge
8/10/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

Automatic transmission?

I'll assume you have a automatic transmission. If so the white/light green wire is wire that goes from transmission range switch to reverse lights. Let me know if you have questions. Thanks.

Dan, Technician