Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My speedometer MPH and RPM are positioned to the extreme…

Customer Question
My speedometer MPH and...

My speedometer MPH and RPM are positioned to the extreme right.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2001 Dodge Gran Caravan

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Grand Caravan yourself? What have you tried so far?

I would like to fix it myself. I haven't tried to fix it but I may have caused if when I tried to reset the the number of trip miles.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Dodge
8/6/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Amedee, Dodge Technician replied 8 months ago
Amedee
Amedee, Dodge Technician

Hello and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question.

I am very sorry your having this issue with your vehicle.

I will try my best to answer all of your questions.

However, before we get started, please let me mention a few things.

1. If at any point you would like to speak on the phone, please feel free to request a phone call on your end and I can call you right away.

2. If you dont understand any technical terms or anything that I mention (component tests or theory or operation), please let me know and I will provide you with a more in debt explanation or answer.

3. Please understand that I am here to help you any way I can.

Have you tried to to a self tester on the instrument cluster? If not, would you like this test? It may do the trick!

Jerry, Master Mechanic