Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Check gauge light flashing and beeping intermittently, It is…

Customer Question
Check gauge light flashing...

Check gauge light flashing and beeping intermittently

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?

It is just a light on the left side of panel that blinks and flashes quickly doesn't stay on steady

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

2006 Dodge Ram 1500 quad truck

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Ram 1500 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just passed smog with no problems this started after smog

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dodge
8/6/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

What your going to want to do next is get the codes scanned, they will do this at any auto parts store for free