How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mike S. Your Own Question
Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician
Category: Dodge
Satisfied Customers: 7568
Experience:  ASE certified
Type Your Dodge Question Here...
Mike S. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 2008 Dodge Sprinter 2500 and have to do intake

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Dodge Sprinter 2500 and have to do intake manifolds and the swirl valve replacement. I'm having trouble removing the turbocharger I was wondering if you have instructions on how to do so? Thank you
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Mike S. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I am Mike, welcome. I'm reviewing your question.

Expert:  Mike S. replied 2 months ago.

I am not a diesel mechanic but I do have those instructions,

Did that answer your question? If so, kindly leave me a positive rating, so I get credit. After all, you have already made the deposit.
If you don't, the deposit you made will just sit there and I won't get my share of it.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ive seen these instructions on other pages and my pipe does not look like this. The pipe off the back of the turbo goes down to the what appears to be a cat then attaches to the DPF. I have removed the DPF to give myself more room but the pipe has no union at #1 in the first diagram it is solid all the way down to the cat.
Expert:  Mike S. replied 2 months ago.

Give me your vin and I'll double check.