Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE certified
20625509

I have a 2008 Dodge Sprinter 2500 and have to do intake

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Dodge Sprinter 2500 and have to do intake manifolds and the swirl valve replacement. I'm having trouble removing the turbocharger I was wondering if you have instructions on how to do so? Thank you
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Mike S. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I am Mike, welcome. I'm reviewing your question.

Expert:  Mike S. replied 2 months ago.

I am not a diesel mechanic but I do have those instructions,

Did that answer your question? If so, kindly leave me a positive rating, so I get credit. After all, you have already made the deposit.
If you don't, the deposit you made will just sit there and I won't get my share of it.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ive seen these instructions on other pages and my pipe does not look like this. The pipe off the back of the turbo goes down to the what appears to be a cat then attaches to the DPF. I have removed the DPF to give myself more room but the pipe has no union at #1 in the first diagram it is solid all the way down to the cat.
Expert:  Mike S. replied 2 months ago.

Give me your vin and I'll double check.