-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

Dodge dakota 2010 4.7 i need with this problem its saying

Customer Question

dodge dakota 2010 4.7 i need with this problem its saying that the #4 coil and injector bad so i replaced the coil and the injector but its still saying it ,i took the wires off the batterys to see if it was a hard code that needed to be reset but it did the same thing again when i started the truck up. it runs find then the engine check light starts blinking and runing rough . and i also changed the spark plugs also. everytime i plug codes its always saying #4 misfiring. i havent check compression yet or checked the crank senor or the cam senor .
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 2 months ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

What code was setting that said #4 coil and injector is faulty?

Expert:  -Brad- replied 2 months ago.

Do you still need help?