Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a red lighting bolt light on with two brackets around…

Customer Question
I have a red...

I have a red lighting bolt light on with two brackets around it and restarting my car dosent make it go away

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

On my dash when I start my car

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

2009 Caliber

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Caliber yourself? What have you tried so far?

Restarting it putting a new battery in it changing the oil

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I'll drive it around for a day it will start up fine then it will come on agoanb

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dodge
8/3/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Gary, Technician replied 11 months ago
Gary
Gary, Technician

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.

it is
All the light come on when I first start it but they go away

that is the low tire pressure light

it will come on if a tire pressure is a little lower than the others

usually adjusting all 4 tires to 32 pounds and driving it should fix that issue

if it still comes on then usually one of the sensors in one of the wheels is bad

please dont forget to rate me here at Justanswer

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

All the tires are blown up to 32 the cars just no accelerating it's the 3rd time it's happened

then i would have a shop pull the trouble codes in the computers if it is not accelerating correctly there can be a code set for possible traction control which will reduce the engine power

there still could be a chance one of the tire sensors is bad causing this issue

It's had a bad tire sensors for 3 months why would it just be an issue now

hard to say why now unless its reading 0 PSI and activating reduced power

fixing the bad sensor should fix this issue