-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

My 2016 challenger hellcat (manual) clutch has been replaced

Customer Question

My 2016 challenger hellcat (manual) clutch has been replaced once already and is now back in for service again for a clutch that will not go into gear. The first time it would go in gear but would not take off in gear. They replaced the clutch and now it won't go in gear. after 150 miles. The car is stuck in nuetral
JA: How many miles are on the clutch? Has it been slipping or sticking?
Customer: there was 1200 when it first stopped working. After it was replaced I put less than 200 and not it is stuck in neutral.
JA: Are you fixing your Challenger yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No i'm not. It's at the Dodge dealer being fixed now. It's just frustrating and i'm looking for others that may have this problem to see if I should just trade it in.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nah, that all.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 2 months ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

CaN I get your VIN number to check on any bulletins on the clutch issue?

Expert:  -Brad- replied 2 months ago.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you need anymore help, please reply back. I am happy to address any follow-up questions you may have. Thank you for your business and I hope to work with you again soon!

Expert:  -Brad- replied 2 months ago.

If your not familiar with how JustAnswer works, You ask a question, I try and give you the best answer I can and then you leave a positive rating so I get credit for helping.. I strive for excellent ratings and greatly appreciate all bonuses.. Feel free to reply back as many times as needed until your issues is resolved...

Feel free to request me in the future for all your Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep needs..

Take care,

Brad