Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

Change the computer and you need anti theft code, Nope

Customer Question

Change the computer and you need anti theft code
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Dodge. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: Nope
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert R replied 2 months ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'ll be assisting you with your question today. Please give me a few moments to review your question. Also keep in mind that I do not know your skill level or abilities so I may be asking a lot of questions before I can answer. In some cases we may need to respond to each other quite a bit before I can come up with a possible solution for you. As far as phone calls, If you didn't request it, it is most likely the Website prompting you, not me. A Live Call is a "Premium Service" and will cost more money. I prefer communicating via this site, but in some cases a phone call may be recommended.

I'll need the last 8 digits of the VIN and proof of ownership, normally, the first 4 characters of the last name will suffice....

Keep me posted...

Thank you,

Robert