Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Change the computer and you need anti theft code, Nope

Customer Question
Change the computer and...

Change the computer and you need anti theft code

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dodge
7/30/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Robert R, ASE Certified Master replied 11 months ago
Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Master

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'ll be assisting you with your question today. Please give me a few moments to review your question. Also keep in mind that I do not know your skill level or abilities so I may be asking a lot of questions before I can answer. In some cases we may need to respond to each other quite a bit before I can come up with a possible solution for you. As far as phone calls, If you didn't request it, it is most likely the Website prompting you, not me. A Live Call is a "Premium Service" and will cost more money. I prefer communicating via this site, but in some cases a phone call may be recommended.

I'll need the last 8 digits of the VIN and proof of ownership, normally, the first 4 characters of the last name will suffice....

Keep me posted...

Thank you,

Robert