Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

I have a 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan that will not start. All

Customer Question

I have a 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan that will not start. All dash light, head lights and interior lights and bells work. Battery cables, both ends are clean. Jump start does not work,
JA: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?
Customer: Yes. Fuses are good. Dashboard bulbs are good.
JA: Are you fixing your Grand Caravan yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Only checking the battery, cables and fuses. Yes I am working myself.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing I can think of.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert R replied 2 months ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'ll be assisting you with your question today. Please give me a few moments to review your question. Also keep in mind that I do not know your skill level or abilities so I may be asking a lot of questions before I can answer. In some cases we may need to respond to each other quite a bit before I can come up with a possible solution for you. As far as phone calls, If you didn't request it, it is most likely the Website prompting you, not me. A Live Call is a "Premium Service" and will cost more money. I prefer communicating via this site, but in some cases a phone call may be recommended.

Exactly what happens when you try to start it? Do you get a click or series of clicking sounds? No sound at all?

Keep me posted...

Thank you,

Robert