Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My 2016 Durango will not turnover. I had a trailer hitch put…

Customer Question
my 2016 Durango will not...
my 2016 Durango will not turnover. I had a trailer hitch put on yesterday and the installer had to call the dealer because it would not start on the ramp. I drove it home and now it will not start The battery is in good condition
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Dodge
7/29/2017
Dodge Mechanic: -Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech replied 11 months ago
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

Will the engine turn over when trying to start? Do you have spark and fuel psi? If you connect a scantool what codes are setting?

Talk soon,

Brad

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you need anymore help, please reply back. I am happy to address any follow-up questions you may have. Thank you for your business and I hope to work with you again soon!