Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I'm getting a P1319 diagnostic code for a check engine light…

Customer Question
I'm getting a P1319...

I'm getting a P1319 diagnostic code for a check engine light on a 2000 Durango and I'm trying to determine if I can drive the vehicle or not

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?

Check engine light stays on

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Durango yourself? What have you tried so far?

No I am not and I haven't tried anything beyond getting the code

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I'm just wondering if the car can be driven any distance or just wait until monday and take it in

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dodge
7/29/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

What engine do you have? Thanks.