Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

My 2015 Dodge Challenger radio is coming up with a screen

Customer Question

Hi, my 2015 Dodge Challenger radio is coming up with a screen that's asking for a anti theft code and I don't know where I can get this.
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Dodge Challenger. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: No that's it's
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I should be able to get that code for you, but before I can legally provide the code, I need to see proof of owneship. Send me a picture of the vehicle's title or valid registration showing the VIN number, and your name. Then send me the serial number of the radio (should start with a "T"). Then I can proceed to look up the code.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can I send you the insurance card and a Driver license? It's for my moms car.
Expert:  Chris replied 2 months ago.

Sure as long as the name and VIN number match

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Okay where do I need to send the picture?
Expert:  Chris replied 2 months ago.

Click on the paper clip icon (attach link) and upload it that way.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have attached driver license and insurance card
Expert:  Chris replied 2 months ago.

Ok, that will work, now I just need the serial number of the radio and I will look up the code.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
where can I find that at?
Expert:  Chris replied 2 months ago.

Well some radio's will display it on the screen. if your's does not, then the only way is to pull the radio out and look at the label on the top of the radio. it will begin with a "T"

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
There is no way for me to pull out the radio. All it asks is for a anti theft code.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
That's what it looks like
Expert:  Chris replied 2 months ago.
Ok, well there is no way for me to get the code without the serial number. Maybe someone else can else can pull it out for you and get the number.