Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

My 2014 1500 ram truck has a problem the lock buttom wil

Customer Question

my 2014 1500 ram truck has a problem the lock buttom wil start to go off for no reason .and I can not stop it,, I have had it in the shop 2 times and it is still not fixed. It woke me u
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: Yes, the dealer has had my truck for 5 days now. They installed a new battery in May and the promlem is still there
JA: Are you fixing your 1500 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: the dealer can not fix the problem because it does not happen when it is in the shop
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Is this the alarm that is going off on its own or are the locks actually cycling on their own with this fault here?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.