Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

No trailor lights, 2015 dodge mini van awd. lights for

Customer Question

no trailor lights
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: 2015 dodge mini van awd. lights for trailor work fine. two week later the lights didnt work. i check harnness check relays on harness ok. used tester have 12vts to relays has no ground feed to relay. ground wire acctavates relays from wear in van
JA: Are you fixing your MINI yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes test relays on van trailor light harness
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: is there another relay someware that actavats the relays for the trailor harness ground wire
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

On the van at the trailer connector with no trailer plugged up. Which pins are dead ground, RT stop turn, LT stop turn, Parking lights?