Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dodge

Whenever you want to pass some on the road jerks the rpm are

Customer Question
Whenever you want to pass...
Whenever you want to pass some on the road jerks the rpm are up but won't speed up.
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: 2003 dodge durango with a 360
JA: Are you fixing your Durango yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Plugs wire cap,roter
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: It was given to free
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Dodge
7/23/2017
Dodge Mechanic: xsvector, Auto Mechanic replied 4 months ago
xsvector
xsvector, Auto Mechanic

is the trans slipping? any codes? is the engine light on? how is the trans fluid? level? condition? color?

Trans fluid full new fluid.

any codes? is the engine light on?

No engine light.

how many RPM's does it rev up to? Is it slipping or just not shifting?

Jerry, Master Mechanic