Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

What should I do since my start engine press button showing

Customer Question

Hello
What should I do since my start engine press button showing an error message on the screen of my Durango car model 2012 type crew that the key is damaged!! But when I press the button many times quickly then the engine turn on so wht the action I can do so as to solve the proyI have
Please note that when I remove the button and use the fab. Key The engine start normally
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 3 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Expert:  Chris replied 3 months ago.
You may have to have the WIN module replaced and programmed, but before doing that, have the dealer check the key.
Expert:  Chris replied 3 months ago.
The WIN module is the device that you insert the key into. It may be failing.Chris