Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

The battery light comes on. The battery is new the

Customer Question
The battery light comes...

The battery light comes on. The battery is new the alternator is new and all fuses are good

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery? Have you tried testing the alternator?

We took the car in yesterday and as I just stated...the alternator is two weeks old and good the battery in one day old and good.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Dodge?

2011 journey

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Journey yourself? What have you tried so far?

We put in a new alternator and a new battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

All fuses are good

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dodge
7/4/2017
Dodge Mechanic: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 1 year ago
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi Im David, thanks for visiting the site. what engine do you have?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
3.6l

thank you

just checking in to see how its going