Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dodge

Too low boost pressure. Fault Code 2359. 2007 dodge

Customer Question
Hi, Too low boost pressure JA...
Hi, Too low boost pressure
JA: Besides this, what condition is the car in?
Customer: Fault Code 2359
JA: What is the model/year of your Dodge?
Customer: 2007 dodge sprinter
JA: Are you fixing your Sprinter yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes im mechanic. im trying to fix this issue
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Dodge
6/16/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Robert R, ASE Certified Master replied 5 months ago
Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Master

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 30+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

Have you already inspected the intercooler hoses and Turbo Resonator for leakage as well as the intercooler itself?

Keep me posted...

Thank you,

Robert

Another thing that will cause low turbo boost and low power is a plugged or partially blocked DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter). To find out, remove the tail pipe from the outlet of the DPF and check the media inside. If it looks damaged like the following pic --->> Click Here to view <<--- you will need to replace the DPF. If the outlet of the DPF looks like the following pic --->> Click Here to view <<--- then the DPF is not blocked and you will need to look elsewhere.

How many miles on the Sprinter and have the Intercooler hoses ever been replaced in the past??

Keep me posted...

Thank you,

Robert

Robert R
Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Master