Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dodge

I have Dodge Grand Caravan 2008 nothing is working no ac no

Customer Question
lights no weinshield wipers no...
I have Dodge Grand Caravan 2008 nothing is working no ac no lights no weinshield wipers no unlock Doors basically there is no power in the van
JA: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: Fluctuate
JA: Are you fixing your Grand Caravan yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have changed the fuse box
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Dodge
6/15/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 7 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hey how are you

is there power to fuse box , which one you changed ?

click on link is this the box you changed

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

there is power in the fuse box
I changed the main one next to the engine but still same problem
Next to the battery driver side
That's the one I changed but still same problem
But there is a blog under the steering wheel when we unplugged it and plug it back the cluster show a all tights on the car start but all lights stay on after a few minutes all go off and nothing working again
It's crazy

what we need is a diagnostic scanner that is capable to read chrysler , hooked up to the car data port and retreive the Fault codes to be accurate to what causing it ,and it want be a guess & throwing parts at it , the fault codes will narrow it down for us and we can pull up the trouble shoot based on these fault ,if you get the fault codes posted back here for me , the fuse box you changed is a common issue for this problem but obviously this did noyt fix it , was new or used or off ebay

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Was off another car in our lot
I will be in touch

sounds good ,I will help you with it

read below how to get back in touch with me

YOU ARE WELCOME

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciated

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation.

Please kindly rate Me ,A 5 Star Rating is Much Appreciated.

If you feel I have not been helpful Please DO NOT RATE ME BAD OR POOR (1 or 2 stars) ,

You can always ask me again or I can opt out of your question & open it for another expert

that will provide you with more or better assistance on this issue

Please Keep in Mind that when You Rate Me , it Does Not End Our Conversation.

you can always come back to this conversation and ask me any follow up question you may have on this issue

(you can copy this link page & paste it in your browser when ready and it will open up our conversation again)

I 'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat

Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat