Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

Yeah, I'm another e-bay radio shopper. The seller promised

Customer Question

Yeah, I'm another e-bay radio shopper. The seller promised me the vin from the downer vehicle (2014 Jeep Wrangler). of course I never got it. I'm putting the RHB Radio in my 2012 Ram 2500. It has a stock am/fm/sat radio in it. VIN for my truck is: 3c64d5cl1cg308472
Radio s/n is t00am1285t0294
m/n is p68245849ab
I would like to get the anti-theft code for this radio. Can you help?
Thanks, David
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert R replied 2 months ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is Robert,

I'm sorry to say that we are no longer allowed to provide radio unlock codes online. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but you will need to go to your local dealership to provide proof of ownership of the radio. There should not be a charge for the unlock code once you provide the ownership information needed to verify nothing is stolen..

The best thing is to go down to your local dealer, visit the parts department. Take proof of ownership of the vehicle and give this along with the Radio Serial Number and VIN number and have the parts counter person have the parts manager obtain the code for you. If you retrieve the code via the parts department, there should be no charges to obtain the radio anti-theft code..

Sorry about the bad news but just wanted to let you know the above info so that you are not sitting here waiting for the radio code that no one here can supply...

Thank you and thanks for using JustAnswer

Robert