1. Remove rubber air duct at front of throttle body.
2. Disconnect electrical connector (3) at throttle body (1).
3. Remove four throttle body mounting bolts (2).
4. Remove throttle body from intake manifold.
5. Check condition of throttle body O-ring (2) at front of intake manifold (1).
1. Clean and check condition of throttle body-to-intake manifold O-ring (2).
2. Clean mating surfaces of throttle body and intake manifold (1).
3. Install throttle body to intake manifold by positioning throttle body to manifold alignment pins.
4. Install and tighten four mounting bolts (2). Refer to Torque Specifications.
5. Install electrical connector (3).
6. Install rubber air hose to throttle body.
7. With Scan tool, go to the Miscellaneous menu, and then select ETC Relearn. If the relearn is not preformed, a Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) will be set.
This means that you will need to perform a relearn procedure for the idle parameters with an advanced scan tool. If you do not have and dont have a friend with one, you will need to have it towed to a shop and pay to have this done. Usually it is 1/2 hour labor charge, about $50-$60. The alternative is to purchase a scan tool capable of this, which will run around $2000.
I understand that this is likely not what you want to hear, but please remember that I didnt design or engineer it and have no control over this requirement. You are paying for a correct answer, which is what I have provided
If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating
Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you