Doctor D
Doctor D, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  AAA Dodge/Chrysler 1st Place State Winner
5480360

I have p0132 and p0152 codes, just had my transmission

Customer Question

hi!
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: yes, i have p0132 and p0152 codes, just had my transmission rebuilt, now i got this 2 codes
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?
Customer: yes, still the same, i am having 4.2V DC on both upstream sensor from my NGC
JA: What is the model/year of your Dodge?
Customer: dodge durango 2005 5.7L V* hemi
JA: Are you fixing your Durango yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: now yes, just had aamco rebuilt my transmission and now after that gave me these 2 codes, lol
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: i think thats about it, but im new to this, what is the payment on this chat just in case?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Dodge Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: i would like to know the rate please?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Doctor D replied 3 months ago.

Why did you not have Aamco fix their mistake? Sounds like they crushed some wires or have them backwards.

Expert:  Doctor D replied 3 months ago.

Make absolute sure the O2's are plugged into the right connectors and not swapped? Or that the wires are not crushed/broken do to the previous repair. Otherwise the sensor are common failures themselves. We have seen huge problems with aftermarket sensors on these so buy those at your own risk. I would stick with OE Chrysler or Denso brand.

Click here for a great deal on o2 sensors you need (2)

Expert:  Doctor D replied 3 months ago.

I'm sure they are not all bad, But I've had experience with many stores that hire incompetent mechanics that are clueless. I would never take my car there even if they gave away free service lol..

Expert:  Doctor D replied 3 months ago.

If you are satisfied with your answer, please take a moment to rate my service as you see fit. Experts are not compensated without a positive rating. Providing a rating does not close the question, you can reply or ask additional questions without incurring further charges.