-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

Only have one fob for van,who will program for cheap? no

Customer Question

only have one fob for van,who will program for cheap?
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: no
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 5 months ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

To program the key you will need the 4 digit PIN and a scantool, if you don't have these items you will need to bring it into us(Dealership) to be programmed.. We charge .5 hours labor which is 55.00 to program keys..

If you need anymore assistance feel free to shoot me a reply and don't forget to RATE 5 Stars before leaving the site so I get credit for helping you today..

Have a great day,

Brad