Todd M
Todd M,
Experience:  Technician at Montgomery Motors
97226864

I have a 2004 Dodge Durango I had the airbag recall done and

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Dodge Durango I had the airbag recall done and now my airbag light comes on when I turn the key and then when I start it it'll go off but then it comes back on again and stays on please help
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Why do all of the Durango's rust behind the driver's rear wheel
Expert:  Todd M replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. The issue of the air bag light could be a few things. This could be caused be fault seat belt connections, airbag connection, or the components themselves. The only way to pin point the area of concern is to have the vehicle scanned for codes. The code that you receive will point you towards the problematic area. As far as the rust behind the wheel goes, do you live in a snowy/icy area?

Expert:  Todd M replied 4 months ago.

Here I am providing a list of TSBs for steering and suspension. I am seeing information for paint imperfections. This could be the cause. Also, there is and issue about running board discoloration. The is the only relevant information on this issue.

Expert:  Todd M replied 4 months ago.

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

A positive rating does not close the session. We will still be able to communicate and I will continue to assist you with this issue as needed

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you look forward to hearing from you
Expert:  Todd M replied 4 months ago.

I tried to accept the call, but there appears to be an issue.