-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

I changed 3 subframe bushings with small problems, then the

Customer Question

I changed 3 subframe bushings with small problems, then the 4th one broke the nut loose and I had to cut the bolt off. Now I need a new 18mm bolt. Any Ideas where to find one?
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Dodge. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: The local Chriysler dealer does not carry the bolt.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 5 months ago.

Good evening and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

Could we order the bolt for you? When you went to the dealership did you get a part number or couldn't find the bolt? WHat is your VIN number?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
We couldn't find the bolt, so no part number. Someone said it must be part of the frame?? I am not near the car at this time so I don't know the VIN number.
Expert:  -Brad- replied 5 months ago.

What is the year and model and I will see if I can find it..

Expert:  -Brad- replied 5 months ago.

If you need anymore assistance feel free to shoot me a reply and don't forget to RATE 5 Stars before leaving the site so I get credit for helping you today..

Have a great day,

Brad