Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My dodge avenger 2010 had the etc light come on and the

Customer Question
My dodge avenger 2010...

My dodge avenger 2010 had the etc light come on and the check engine light. Then I took it to a bunch of mechanics and no one can find out what's wrong with it. The car ideles and won't go past 30 I changed the throttle body put in new the exhaust module and nothing so I don't know what to do anymore

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?

Blinks

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Avenger yourself? What have you tried so far?

No I took it to dyno tune and the dodge dealership had diagnosed and nothing

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dodge
4/1/2017
Dodge Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 1 year ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Ok, what size engine?

Are the etc light and check engine light still on and if so, what are the current fault codes?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
2.5 v4 but the codes I don't know the exact codes but it only say about the abs sensors on the right side and a vacuum leak but the dealership said that the vacuum leak was in stored so it didn't have nothing to do with the car idele
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I do not want to talk on the phone I just want to text about it

Was the ETC relearn procedure done after replacing the throttle body?