Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I need radio code, ok

Customer Question
Hi i need radio...

Hi i need radio code

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Dodge. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Ok

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dodge
3/22/2017
Dodge Mechanic: -Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech replied 1 year ago
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

I'm a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership technician and per Chrysler we(Technicians) are no longer allowed to provide radio unlock PIN numbers or key PIN numbers online. I'm very sorry but you will need to go to your local dealership and provide proof of purchase of the radio for radio pin numbers and proof of ownership of the vehicle if you need a key PIN number. There should not be a charge for the PIN or unlock codes once you provide the information needed to verify nothing has been stolen..

Sorry for the news, but now you know how to obtain the code you need..

Take care,

Brad