Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

07 nitro rt po743 code in limp mode 4 spd auto tried

Customer Question
07 nitro rt po743...
07 nitro rt po743 code in limp mode 4 spd auto tried disconnecting neg post to rest no go . Any ideas?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dodge
3/10/2017
Dodge Mechanic: -Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech replied 1 year ago
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

If your going to be doing the repairs then the first step will be to run the diagnostic test for the code P0743... Would you like the tests?

Talk soon,

Brad

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I would

Thanks for the reply!!

The code you have is P0743-TCC SOLENOID CIRCUIT. I have attached the test you will need to follow step by step to determine the cause.. I have replaced many solenoid packs for this code..

If you need anymore assistance feel free to shoot me a reply and don't forget to RATE 5 Stars before leaving the site so I get credit for helping you today..

Have a great day,

Brad

Glad I could help and I would greatly appreciate a positive rating so I get credit for helping. You can still ask follow up questions after the rating..

I hope this helps you and in the future feel free to request me for all your Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep needs..

Have a great day,

Brad

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
where is the tcm located

You have a NGC engine controller which means the PCM for the engine also controls the engine...