-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

07 nitro rt po743 code in limp mode 4 spd auto tried

Customer Question

07 nitro rt po743 code in limp mode 4 spd auto tried disconnecting neg post to rest no go . Any ideas?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 7 months ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

If your going to be doing the repairs then the first step will be to run the diagnostic test for the code P0743... Would you like the tests?

Talk soon,

Brad

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I would
Expert:  -Brad- replied 7 months ago.

Thanks for the reply!!

The code you have is P0743-TCC SOLENOID CIRCUIT. I have attached the test you will need to follow step by step to determine the cause.. I have replaced many solenoid packs for this code..

If you need anymore assistance feel free to shoot me a reply and don't forget to RATE 5 Stars before leaving the site so I get credit for helping you today..

Have a great day,

Brad

Expert:  -Brad- replied 7 months ago.

Glad I could help and I would greatly appreciate a positive rating so I get credit for helping. You can still ask follow up questions after the rating..

I hope this helps you and in the future feel free to request me for all your Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep needs..

Have a great day,

Brad

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
where is the tcm located
Expert:  -Brad- replied 7 months ago.

You have a NGC engine controller which means the PCM for the engine also controls the engine...