Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Master
Experience:  Dodge Master Certified, Dodge Sprinter Certified
49095596

P0100 FAULT CODE AND MOTOR ACTS DOWN ON POWER LIKE TURBO IS

Customer Question

P0100 FAULT CODE AND MOTOR ACTS DOWN ON POWER LIKE TURBO IS NOT KICKING IN.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?
Customer: P0100 AND CLEARED BUT CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CAME ON AGAIN WITH P0100 AGAIN
JA: What year is your Turbo?
Customer: 2007
JA: Are you fixing your Turbo yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: YES AND DONE NOTHING THUS FAR. WILL CHECK MAF TO SEE IF NOT MAKING GOOD SIGNAL
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert R replied 7 months ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 29+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

I'm not finding a code P0100 for an 07 Dodge. Did that code display a description of the code? If so please post the description of the code along with the last 8 digits of the VIN...

Keep me posted...

Thank you,

Robert

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
MAF HIGH VOLTAGE - 2007 SPRINTER OM 642 LA 75159740
Expert:  Robert R replied 7 months ago.

Ok, I was looking for a 07 Truck. I found the chart for the 07 Sprinter. I recommend to follow the diagnostic chart to find the problem. I have replaced MAF sensors in the past for this code...

Here is the diagnostic chart --->> Click Here to view <<---

Keep me posted and let me know if you have any additional questions...

Thank you,

Robert

Expert:  Robert R replied 7 months ago.

I just wanted to check in with you to see if you need more help with your concern. A non rated question normally times out within 7 days, so I wanted to stay in contact with you to see if the problem has been solved.

If I have helped you resolve your concern and you have already rated my answer, I want to say "Thanks", and let you know you can still follow up on this concern if needed. Also to let you know you can bookmark ->>> My Profile Page <<<- in case you have another automotive question in the future. Make sure to begin your question with "Robert R" so I will be able to easily find it

If we are still working on your concern, please post a reply so we can continue.

If you are happy with my answer and have not left a rating, please do so asap to complete the transaction. It is greatly appreciated as I recieve no compensation until you do so...

If you're not satisfied with my answer, BEFORE rating, please post a reply with a short explanation as to why. I may have a better explanation for you... It also helps me to refine my answers to help future customers more thoroughly and efficiently.