Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

It won't turn over I don't have the wiring right the fusible

Customer Question

It won't turn over I don't have the wiring right the fusible link and relay plus the t.r. sensor. I can turn it over by touching the fusible link with the +side on the battery
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?
Customer: O sorry I have a 2006 dodge ram 1500 5.7 hemi
JA: Are you fixing your Ram 1500 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I changed the 16 spark plugs all the sensors i.a.so. camshaft map crank sensor new battery all new fueses on eaby i got p.c.m.for 100 now im changing the throttle body got new one oriellys change steering column new starter
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you replaced the PCM with a used or new one it has to be programmed by a dealer in order for it to operate and crank over the engine and allow starting.If this was already programmed or is not the issue here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete