Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service &Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicles
45790705

1997 dodge intripid fans suddenly went out

Customer Question

Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 7 months ago.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you

1-we have 3 fuses to check and a 2 fan relays ,a high and low one

2-please click on blue link to view Relay location and wiring circuit diagram for the coolant fan

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Hi, just checking in ,to see how things are going,Do you need further assistance ?

Please let me know if you need anything else on it, just reply back and we will continue

If you are good, Please Kindly Rate Me.

A 5 Star Rating is much Appreciated

If you feel I have not been helpful Please DO NOT RATE ME BAD OR POOR (1 or 2 stars) ,You can always ask me again or I can opt out of your question & open it for another expert ,that will provide you with more or better assistance on this issue

Please keep in mind that when you rate me , it does not end our conversation.

you can always come back to this conversation and ask me any follow up question you may have on this issue

(you can copy this link page & paste it in your browser when ready and it will open up our conversation again)

Thank You
Chad Farhat

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
it's leaking coolant from the driver bottom side out seems like...found a hose but can't sees where it's busted at
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 6 months ago.

we have lower radiator hose and water pump hose in that area

if the radiator tank is leaking it will show on the bottom driver side

if you can see it good , get a coolant pressure tester and pressurizer the system ,you should be able to see it better

Chad

If you are good, Please Kindly Rate Me.

A 5 Star Rating is much Appreciated

Thank You
Chad Farhat