How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jerry Your Own Question
Jerry, Master Mechanic
Category: Dodge
Satisfied Customers: 1754
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
Type Your Dodge Question Here...
Jerry is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do I need a special tool to take off the ,map sensor from

Customer Question

Do I need a special tool to take off the ,map sensor from the pcv valve
JA: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?
Customer: I'm trying to disconnect the map sensor from the pcv valve access cover
JA: What year is your Special?
Customer: 2004
JA: Are you fixing your Special yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It's my brothers and he thinks he's will break it not really sure how it comes off
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Please tell me what the model and engine is of your 2004 Dodge and then I can give you an answer.