Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dodge

I have a 2010 Dodge with a 6.7 Cummins. It is losing

Customer Question
coolant. Took it to a...
I have a 2010 Dodge with a 6.7 Cummins. It is losing coolant. Took it to a local shop and he noticed the heater core leaking by the a/c condensate tube leaking on the exhaust manifold. I do have an extended warranty so I took it to a Dodge dealer they said the only thing they could find was a bad head gasket? I am puzzled .
JA: Is this your first time dealing with this issue? What size is your engine?
Customer: Yes, it is a 6.7 Cummins diesel
JA: What is the model of your '10 Dodge?
Customer: 2500
JA: Are you fixing your 2500 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Have you read my post?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dodge
11/18/2016
Dodge Mechanic: Chris, Shop Foreman replied 1 year ago
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman

Hello and welcome to just answer. How does the truck run? Do you ever see any steam out of the exhaust pipe?

Chris

Dodge Mechanic: Chris, Shop Foreman replied 12 months ago

Hello? Just checking back to see if you were able to see my reply.

Chris

Jerry, Master Mechanic