-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

I just got the 5 MPH Max after 150 miles, see dealer. Was

Customer Question

I just got the 5 MPH Max after 150 miles, see dealer. Was down to 30 degrees only last night 50 degrees now
JA: What is the model of your '50 Dodge?
Customer: 2014 2500
JA: Are you fixing your 2500 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No, no nothing about it
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: What do I expect at the dealer
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

The first the we(Dealership) will do is connect our scantool to see what codes it has.. We have seen quite a few of the DEF pump failing because the level unit is bad, and even though you have a full tank of DEF the ECM see's it empty and will default the engine until it's corrected.. But again I have no idea what is wrong or how to help ypu repair it unless we know what codes it has first. If your within 5yr/100,000 miles then it should be covered under your Cummins warranty...

If you need anymore assistance feel free to shoot me a reply and don't forget to RATE before leaving the site so I get credit for helping you today..

Have a great day,

Brad

Expert:  -Brad- replied 10 months ago.

I see you haven't rated yet which means I have not been credited for helping. Don't forget to honor your good faith deposit by rating my assistance..

Thank you and have a great day,

Brad