Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Dodge

What controls the 2014 Dodge Durango | Power

Customer Question
Hello JA: Hi. What do you...
Hello
JA: Hi. What do you want help with?
Customer: What controls the 2014 Dodge Durango | Power Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column? mine is not working
JA: Have you checked the fluids?
Customer: fluids? that an electronic component that's
JA: Are you fixing your Durango yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just purchased a new clockspring but it is still not working
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dodge
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This service is very poor.... Please cancel my order and issue me a refund.
11/10/2016
Dodge Mechanic: Chris, Shop Foreman replied 1 year ago
Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman

Hello, my name is ***** ***** am a real human expert. I am sorry about the automated response. It does need a little fine tuning. I just now saw your question and if you still need help, I will look into your issue with the steering column. Let me know,

Chris

Jerry, Master Mechanic