How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask sprinkles08 Your Own Question
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Category: Dodge
Satisfied Customers: 22817
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
Type Your Dodge Question Here...
sprinkles08 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I Broke the nipple off the rollover valve removing the old

Customer Question

I Broke the nipple off the rollover valve removing the old fuel pump of my 1995 dodge Dakota. I can't find one anywhere Is there a replacement for it?
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

The latest part number was 68043132AA and it was indeed discontinued a little over two years ago. An internet search shows a few sites that appear to still have it available. A parts store should also be able to order you an aftermarket replacement part if you're unable to obtain a Mopar one. Dorman at the least will have one available.