Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2001 dodge diesel abs and brake light changed sensors in

Customer Question

2001 dodge diesel abs and brake light changed sensors in front and back checked wiring OK electric motor brake assist is not working
JA: Has the light been on for some time?
Customer: yes couple months
JA: What is the model of your '01 Dodge?
Customer: 2001 4x4 slt 3500
JA: Are you fixing your 3500 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes I tried my scanner but would not read it
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

With the current info you either have low brake fluid or a faulty ABS module.

Do you have access to a scan tool to see which codes are stored so we can begin the diagnostics needed?

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.