Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Dodge Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Dodge Diagnostics
18617752

Headlight on driver side of 2013 dodge ram 1500 is out. how

Customer Question

headlight on driver side of 2013 dodge ram 1500 is out. how do i get to the bulb?
JA: Are you fixing your Ram 1500 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: trying to replace bulb myself. can't see how to get to the bulb to get it out
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 10 months ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Ron Z and I'll be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to load in your vehicle and grab some information. Sit tight one sec... be right back...

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 10 months ago.

On this vehicle, to access the headlamp bulb, the headlamp assembly will need to be removed from the vehicle. I've wrapped up the procedure into a PDF file for easier viewing/printing. Download the PDF file here: https://goo.gl/sg8Qtm

If you found this answer helpful, please help me by leaving a rating using the "stars" at the top of the page or click 'accept'. A 5-star rating is much appreciated!
Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for answering your question.

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 10 months ago.

Hi! I noticed this thread was still open, so I wanted to check in and see if there was anything else I could do for you on this issue? Any other questions you had? Was there something you wanted addressed that I may have missed in my answer? Did you find my answer helpful?

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 10 months ago.

..