Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Took our 2004 stratus to get inspected and the oxygen sensor…

Customer Question
Took our 2004 stratus...

Took our 2004 stratus to get inspected and the oxygen sensor are keeping it from passing. They told us to drive it, it's been only driven 3 times in 2 moths, and that it should reset. What is the combination to get them to reset?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you located all of the vehicle's oxygen sensors? Are the wires leading to and from each intact and in good shape?

Yes. It's just not been driven sonthey are showing a no pass on inspectikn

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Stratus yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just driving it so far. They said each car has its own reset system built in. I want to know what the reset is for the stratus. Please

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dodge
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2016
Dodge Mechanic: -Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech replied 1 year ago
-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech

Welcome to JustAnswer!!! My name is***** will be helping you with your question today...

You will need to perform a drive learn procedure to allow the adaptives to run which will allow you to pass the emissions test if the oxygen sensors are performing as intended. To run the drive learn procedure you will need to follow >>THIS<<

If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,

Brad