Dodge

Dodge Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Are Oxygen Sensors for a 2005 Dodge Magnum with a 3.5 liter…

Customer Question
Are Oxygen Sensors for...

Are Oxygen Sensors for a 2005 Dodge Magnum with a 3.5 liter engine all the same sensors? There are 4 total.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you located all of the vehicle's oxygen sensors? Are the wires leading to and from each intact and in good shape?

Just put a new engine in it. diagnosis is the front Right bank cylinder are mis firing due to the O2 sensor. Oxygen sensor is a mess.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Magnum yourself? What have you tried so far?

Everything. Its seems the code is leading this direction.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Are they all the same model O2 sensor. I am gonna replace them either way. Thanks

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Dodge
9/12/2016
Dodge Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 1 year ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Yes, they are all the same part number -

2005 Dodge Magnum V6-3.5L VIN G

Save Article

Parts Information OEM Part #

Oxygen Sensor

Oxygen Sensor

Before Converter - 56029049AA

After Converter - 56029049AA

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services.Thank you.

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager