Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service &Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicles
45790705

My turn signals stopped working, but my hazards work, yes,

Customer Question

my turn signals stopped working, but my hazards work
JA: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: yes
JA: What is the model/year of your Dodge?
Customer: 99 dodge durango
JA: Are you fixing your Durango yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: my husband is and he checked the fuses and they were all fine, someone told him to try replacing the relay but we have no idea where that is, he even took the covers off the steering wheel cause that is where is cars is located and its not a relay there or under the hood
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: we just want to kknow where the relay is or if it even has a relay to replace
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

the relay is located on the side instrument panel driver side i sent you the picture location for it .

if the relay dont solve it, a lot of times , you need the switch in the column replaced, if all fuses are checked

Let me know if you need anything else on it , just reply back here & we can continue.

if you are good , Please Kindly rate me.

Hope I was helpful to you

A Positive Rating is Much Apreciated

This Post Will Stay Open for You To Come back and Ask me Any Follow Up Question You May have on this issue , even after you rate me

Thank You

Chad Farhat
ASE Certified Tedchnician

The combination flasher is located in the junction block behind the fuse access panel on the left end of the instrument panel.

under engine fuse box , there is also a hazard fuse needs checked