How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jerry Your Own Question
Jerry, Master Mechanic
Category: Dodge
Satisfied Customers: 1754
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
Type Your Dodge Question Here...
Jerry is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to replace the tensioner on my 2001 convertible 6.7

Customer Question

I need to replace the tensioner on my 2001 convertible 6.7 v6 motor sebring and i need to know where it goes and how to position it. trying to prove my husband wrong. please help
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
please text me
Expert:  Cary York replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I’m Cary and I’ll be helping you today.
Please understand that I can't smell, hear, or touch the vehicle, so patience is appreciated. Before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as needed, even after the rating..

Here is a diagram of the belt and pulleys. You said 6.7L, I assume you meant 2.7L. This is the best diagram I have. The idler/tensioner is #2

Related Dodge Questions