Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 20 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop
17920890

Can l install a after market sun roof in my 2016 Dodge

Customer Question

Can l install a after market sun roof in my 2016 Dodge hellcat?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 12 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.Yes you can. But personally I don't like the aftermarket ones. They will a lot of time negatively effect resale. And a lot of problems come into play from them. But the car is capable of handling one if you want one installed.Let me know if you have any questionsThanks
Sonny
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 11 months ago.
I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.
Thanks
Sonny

do you still need help with this? please let me know.