-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

ON A 2004 DODGE RAM. the low beam head lights work but are

Customer Question

hi . I`M WORKING ON A 2004 DODGE RAM . the low beam head lights work but are very dim . would it be the DRM module /
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 19 years and I will do my best to help.

You will need to measure the voltage and if the voltage is low then it's likely a bad FCM(Front Control Module) . The FCM is bolted to the side of the fuse box and it's the silver box. We replace quite a bit of them and the proper way to diagnose this is to see what codes are in the FCM but if you con't have a scantool then you could just replace it because it doesn't need programming, it's a plug and play module..

If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,

Brad