-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

Need wiring diagram seat belt connection under the seat.

Customer Question

need wiring diagram for drivers seat belt connection under the seat. six-way was stolen and a standard was installed but can't find the right connection for seat belt latched.
JA: Has there been any recent electrical work done on the car? What is the model/year of your Dodge?
Customer: Sorry, 2015 dodge ram 2500 and only the theft of the seats. I think with the diagram I should be able to connect and let the system know I am latched in
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yep. Two wires out of seat one has a small plug on it and the other was cut. FYI I am a 30+ yr elec. with lots of control wire trouble shooting
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 18 years and I will do my best to help.

I will be glad to get the wiring diagram for you if you will give me the last 8 of your VIN.. And you need the drivers side seat wiring diagram?

Talk soon,

Brad

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
G501303 Yes I think that will do it. I just want the system to know I'm buckled up
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the reply!!

You gave me the last 7 and I need the last 8 of the VIN..

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK last 8 FG501303
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

I have attached the entire seat wiring...

If you need anymore assistance feel free to reply and don't forget the RATING before leaving the site!!

Have a great day,

Brad

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

You are very welcome!!!

Thank you for the RATING..

Brad