Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

HAVE A 1998 DAKOTA 5.2 4WD. BATTERY GOES DEAD OVERNIGHT.

Customer Question

HAVE A 1998 DAKOTA 5.2 4WD. BATTERY GOES DEAD OVERNIGHT. CHECKED ALTERNATOR OUTPUT AND IT IS AT 14.5. CHECKED FUSES FOR DRAW WITH GAGE BUT COULD NOT FIND ANY DRAW ON ONE SPECIFIC FUSE. I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO FROM HERE SO I AM ASKING FOR YOUR HELP. THANKS, SAM
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

What is the milliamp draw on the battery prior to pulling fuses?

Which fuses got the draw down below 80 mA when removed?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out. We have 7 days to get a confirmation that my help assisted you, or the post times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help with this drain issue?

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris