-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

My Daughter's 2010 Dodge Avenger's Cruise Control stopped

Customer Question

My Daughter's 2010 Dodge Avenger's Cruise Control stopped working temporarily and then her maintenance light also came on and her interior lights were also temporarily not working. We took it into a shop and they put it on a computer but it doesn't show that anything is wrong. She picked it up today and when to drive it home and again the cruise control is not working and the maintenance light came on.
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Correction. The light is actually called the Malfunction Indicator light. Before the dash lights went out, she heard a ding and all the indicator lights flashed and all dash lights went out and also her head lights and then came back on.
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

Good morning and welcome to JustAnswer!!

My name is ***** ***** I have worked for a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership for 18 years and I will do my best to help.

What lights come on? Is it the brake and ABS lights? If yes then it's very likely she has a bad wheel speed sensor and you will need to rear the codes in the ABS module to see which speed sensor is bad...

Talk soon,

Brad