AZTechBrian
AZTechBrian, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner
77606712

Blower switch in control panel, 2002 Durango SLT, Ya,rather

Customer Question

Blower switch in control panel
JA: What is the model/year of your Dodge?
Customer: 2002 Durango SLT
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Ya,rather do it myself,just need to know how to disassemble the control panel without tearing it up
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Dodge Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  AZTechBrian replied 1 year ago.

Hello. The blower switch is part of the hvac control assembly. Are you trying to get instructions to remove the cluster bezel to replace the control assembly?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The woodgrain plastic piece
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I turn the knob to turn air on it just goes round and round but doesn't work

Ok. You will have to replace the HVAC control assembly to resolve that issue. I believe this is what your in need of. Please let me know if this is what you needed.

CLUSTER BEZEL

Once you remove the bezel, the control assembly is held on with 4 screws

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
exactly,just don't have any luck with dash work,I usually just jump in their without instructions and tear something up

I don't blame you. It's always best to have the instructions whenever available. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to ask. Please remember to rate my service so I will get credit for helping you today and good luck on your project.

here's the instructions for the control assembly as well.

CONTROL ASSEMBLY